25 Things About Me
1. I have a small tattoo of a turtle on top of my right foot because the Turtle takes risks, it “sticks its neck out for others.”
2. I am addicted to knowledge and I love language– my dream is to study at Oxford University in England, and ultimately become a literary professor who can teach in English, Latin, Italian and French!
3. My friends describe me as ECCENTRIC, INTROVERTED and CREATIVE.. which is really their polite way of saying I am crazy, dark, and melo-dramatic. LOL.
4. When I was 3, I used to feed the pixies and fairies in my Strawberry garden on a tiny porcelain english tea set. *(Still have said tea set and still believe in fairies. Don’t piss off the fairies!)
5. I am wicked superstitious and sometimes completely paranoid.
6. I have a cat named Turtle.. and she is addicted to Beer. Specifically, COORS Light. I sent a photo in to prove this to the beer giants, but sadly they still don’t believe me that beer is for pussies ;).
7. In high school, I was voted “Most Likely to Start My Own Religion”. (Yup.)
8. I collect gemstones and I have an interest in geology and the Earth.
9. I always drop pennies in wishing fountains… but I never tell my wishes.
10. I sing in the shower, in my car, in my office and after a few drinks, in the Karoake bars… and that my friend makes me the girl with the sexy voice.
11. I need wide, open spaces… water, trees, earth, sky… and FIRE! Always.
12. I love Bats.. they are fascinating and I have a Bat House for mine, deep in the woods up North at my cabin on Skeleton Lake. I love to watch them swoop down over the water and eat bugs!
13. I love Art, Cultures, and Ideas. I study world religions, and I can read and write in ancient Egyptian… kinda sorta.
14. Someday, I am going to learn to play the Piano, the harp, and rock both the electric and classical guitar. This is of course while I simultaneously become the tres late but very beautiful, very graceful prima ballerina of Black Swan Lake.
15. My Father says I live in a castle up in the sky–I tell him, “It’s OK Dad, they know me here… and we are all living the Artist’s Way.”
16. Without music in my life, I am like a flower without water or sunlight.
17. I would rather have roses on my table, than diamonds on my neck.
18. I dream every single night…. and sometimes, I have trouble accepting it was a dream. Legend has it, then when one cannot sleep, she is awake in another’s dream. I hope I am in HIS.
19. I keep a “Spiritual Journal” and I record my thoughts, and impressions on EVERYTHING. I call them “Morning pages.”
20. Swimming clears my head and makes me feel incredible all over. Just check out my rock hard muscle forearms.
21. The colour red makes me anxious and uncomfortable.
22. I am allergic to kiwi and mosquitoes.
23. I love to watch it rain and I’m fascinated by thunderstorms and falling snowflakes.
24. Rainbows, Stars and Sunsets are 3 of my favourite things. And I collect seashells.
25. I am reckless with my heart, because I do not believe it belongs under glass.